A day in China!

A day in China!

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Journey Continues!

I am excited to finally say that today is my last full day in the USA!!!! Tomorrow I leave for "The Other Side"....CHINA!!! I have so enjoyed my time here in MI at training. My team members are awesome and my heart is about to explode with joy as I think about all that the Father has in store:-)

I am now going to give a little "Blogging/Commenting Etiquette". Because of the nature and religious sensitivity of my new adventure I will be blogging with some new "lingo" and it would be great if you could also be sensitive to use this lingo when you write to me or comment. I will be using words like Father, the Book, PR, Thinking about, Dad, Xian or just X. I think you can all understand and will be sensitive as I attempt to carry out All the Father has for me:-) I just wanted to be sure and let everyone know that this is very important...Thank you for all your love and support.

I will be leaving tomorrow from MI and head to LA and then Guangzhou and then WUHAN!!! I will have to admit that my excitement about getting to Wuhan is in part because I will get to see Isabella:-) I can hardly wait to wrap my arms around her again!!! I miss my girls so much!!! I will also be picked up by my school and taken to my new home(apt.) on the campus of Jiang Han University!! I am pumped! He has awesome things in store and the sooner I get there the sooner I get to begin His plan and work!

I miss everyone sooooo much already...That is the hardest part. He is my strength and as I read this morning I will hide in His shadow and under HIS wings will I abide. I cling to those words and others from the Book as I embark on this Journey! I encourage you to do the same and PR for me as I am transitioning:-)

I will write again once I get settled...until then...Blessing from this Texas Girl:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment