A day in China!

A day in China!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So sorry:-(

My Dear Friends, I am SO very sorry for the absence of blogs over the last 2 months! I have written numerous blogs but unfortunately they were all in my head:-) So starting right now, I am going to try to catch up...I will start with the events that happened since my last blog in November:-(

During the week and weekend of Thanksgiving I got to help at my Favorite American restaurant in Wuhan, Aloha Diner:-) This is one of my friends who works there:-) We made all kinds of delicious traditional foods for Thanksgiving!!
One of my sweet friends invited all her coworkers over for a girls party night! We danced and played games!
It was a great way to visit with them about all different things and such a wonderful night just being girls:-)
The last night of "Aloha Thanksgiving" my teammates and I all went to Aloha to have our "Family" thanksgiving together:-) It was wonderful! This is my sweet friend Becca and her little angel Elise!
I also Invited 2 of my Chinese friends to join us! This was their first try at American food:-) I thought Thanksgiving food would be a great place to start!!
This is Yola:-) She is such a sweet girl! You will hear lots about her in the upcoming blogs! OK, that's all for November...

























No comments:

Post a Comment