A day in China!

A day in China!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pics from the last month!!!

Jay and I had a great time with the family and our Waiban at the Tea Market!!
Li Ping and I at the bowling ally!
Yola and I waiting to Bowl!
The crazy experience of pumping gas into taxis...yep, you pop the hood, open the trunk and everyone must get out of the car. Then they pump the gas into the tank from under the hood...CRAZY!
Go LSU!!!! Our morning of Football with the Awesome LSU friends from Huangshi!!!
Us southern girls have to stick together...even though I didn't go to LSU I cheered for them, In my Astros Shirt:-)
We had a great time when our friends form Huangshi came for a visit!!! This is a pic from a bus ride...it was interesting for sure!!!
Halloween in Wuhan:-) Trevor had me held up in Aloha after we helped all the kids celebrate American style!
Some of us girls went to a near by city to relax at some hot springs...it was kind of like Jurassic Park in China:-)
Kirk and I had fun carving a chinese pumpkin..and then I made some pumpkin bread:-)
My friends Mandi and Rebecca, and I enjoyed a wonderful night with frozen yogurt...But it was a little on the Chinese side...Oh for some Tutti Fruiti!!!
Aloha Anniversary dinner...Inga and I played duets together and this is also our friend Rebecca!
This was my class of basketball players/sports majors!!! I love these guys!!
Look out China...this TX Girl isn't kidding around....I organized a line dance/live music TX style and taught all the foreign teachers at my school. We then performed it for our University's Anniversary Celebration:-) It was soooooo much fun!
This is the crazy group of us that performed!!!! Fun memories:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment