A day in China!

A day in China!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pics of my life the last few weeks!

These are some of the other performers that participated....lol their costumes were very elaborate!!! Some of them are my students:-)
I joined in at the beginning and end with my fiddle:-) It was so much fun!!!
The Band
This was us on the stage!
The Crazy Foreigners who performed the Copperhead Rd:-) I love these ppl!!
Some little girls what were sitting next to us at the waffel place! They were so cute and spoke English pretty well:-)
Lesley, Mandi and me sitting on toilets at the waffel place in Huangshi...This place was so funny!!
This is my friend Linda and the beautiful performance we went to!!

Yesterday we surprised Beau for his birthday:-)

This is Arron and Nathan T.(My brother from another mother:That's what I call him:-)) Also Rebecca in the back! She and Nathan teach here at Jianghan with me. Aaron is a friend that teaches in Huangshi. This was just a bit from the KTV!!!
The guys were getting pepped up for the KTV adventure! L-R Nathan T., Paul, Nathan M., Kevin, and Aaron.
The girls getting pumped up about KTV! L-R Dawn, Erin, Mandi, Chelsie, Camille, Lesley, Me, Rebecca.
Sweet Mandi and I getting ready for our dessert!!
My Huangshi friends:-) We had such a wonderful time together!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat experience!!! I am so glad you are having fun and doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete