A day in China!

A day in China!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where it all Begins!

Well, today I begin the blog that begins the new Journey in my life!! I am thoroughly excited, nervous, happy, emotional, and the list goes on and on. I am in my last week of teaching at MPES and can't believe that my time with these amazing kids, teachers and staff is almost over. I have enjoyed this year so much:-) My students are the reason I wanted to start this blog...So they can see some pictures from my exciting Journey ahead and so we can keep in touch!!

The next Journey in my life that is coming to an end is my time with my awesome "daughters". I have always wanted to me a mom and for this school yeah I have been blessed with two of the most amazing girls in my life. Fenja and Isabella have changed my life. I had no idea that being a mom could be so rewarding and incredible. I can't imagine my life without them but I know that we will be forever in each other's lives. But for the next few days and weeks we will enjoy our time together in Texas:-) The greatest state in the Union!

I will begin to talk more about my upcoming Journey but I am going to bed for now!I just wanted to make a post to officially start this exciting time! My Heavenly Father is so faithful...Always and Forever!

2 comments:

  1. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! I know it is bitter sweet for you but know you will always be in our hearts and now..online!!!! hahaha
    You have truly been a blessing to all of at MPES and we love you bunches! Enjoy today :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel!! You will be dearly missed at MPES!! Henry will miss the best music teacher ever!!! I have a blog for the boys, we'll keep up with you and you can keep up with us!! ;)

    ReplyDelete